Psalms 139:14
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
Isaac is born to this world yesterday! Born at 3.48 pm, measuring 50 cm and weighing 2.735 Kg. He's fearfully and wonderfully made. :) I don't know why I am exceptionally emotional, but when I went to visit my colleague and her son Isaac today, I just felt a sense of peace and love. Immeasurable love; selfless love that our Lord Jesus Christ gives. When I viewed the photos taken by her husband of the labour process, seeing Isaac wrapped in blood, and the joy on the the parents' faces, this is the love God gives.
We are all wonderfully and beautifully made by God. God made us all unique, with our own strengths and abilities. He watched us as we were being formed in utter seclusion, as we were woven together in the dark of the womb. He saw us before we were born. Every day of our lives was recorded in His book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed [Ps 139:15-16].
I am very blessed, very. I have a Father who keeps me in His thoughts, and cares for me. I can be a child forever, despite physically growing in age. How nice it is :)
Little Isaac is so cute!:) This is how we looked like when we were newborn! Hmm I think all babies look alike hor? :)