I'm excited for mission trip as the date is nearing closer. It will be my 2nd, but still full of expectancy of the amazing grace and miracles God will perform in the Philippines. But my excitement is "contaminated" by that tinge of heavy heart within me. I'm burdened more by the things that happened at home, in the midst of the past crazily busy work weeks. Persecution is the word that describes what's going on. Living in a non-Christian family can be challenging. We all have different beliefs which makes explaining to them difficult, much more to make them understand. The nasty things that I heard and things against my faith can just be unbearable. I never yearn for them to encourage. Sometimes, silence is better than words that aint edifying. The spiritual environment contains a negative force. My going to the Philippines seems not be supported. But I know what and why I'm going there for. It's been a tiring Nov, but God's amazing grace lasts me though. Spiritual warfare has began even before I set off. My #1 prayer for the salvation and protection of my family becomes even more important now.